(MàJ 22/03/2019) : nouvelle version de vorpX, qui passe du coup en :
– Support for Pimax 5K/8K which require special treatment in various regards.
(Make sure to check the vorpX help for recommended PiTool/SteamVR settings.)
– Gamepad emulation button ‘press & hold’ did not work for trigger axes.
– DirectVR scanner FOV wasn’t changed correctly when switching play styles.
– Launching games with vorpX shortcuts only worked for lowercase .exe names.
– Control and config app could crash after updates on Windows 7.
Game Profile Changes/Fixes:
– Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor: profile wasn’t visible in config app
– Watch Dogs: profile wasn’t visible in config app
– World of WarCraft: graphics API was not set to correct value for WoW 8.1.5
– Skyrim SE: pre-cached DirectVR FOV updated for latest game version
– Fallout 4: pre-cached DirectVR FOV updated for latest game version
– GTA V: HUD/minimap shader fixes, VSync wasn’t set correctly after game update
source : Site Officiel
jeux compatibles vorpX
– More complete D3D 11.1 support (e.g. newer Frostbite and CryEngine games).
– Automated profile database updates for more user friendly profile fixes in between app releases.
– Alternative hooking mode that might be more reliable for some games (configurable in config app).
– Improved DirectVR game resolution calculation.
– Protection against hooking a process too early. Minimizes the chance of ‘random’ start crashes.
– Significantly reduced memory usage for some DX11 games (e.g. 100MB in Bioshock Remastered).
– Game input gets disabled while the Oculus/SteamVR dashboard is active if possible.
– DirectVR memory scanner cache was not reset when restoring profile defaults
– Camera does not spin anymore while pressing the ALT key in some Battlefield games
– D3D9 games with multiple swapchains (e.g. The Darkness II) could crash on device reset
– Z3D didn’t work anymore in cinema/immersive screen mode with ‘Generic Headset (desktop)’
– Color correction didn ‘t work in cinema/immersive screen mode with ‘Generic Headset (desktop)’
– Pre-defined game UI scale values were only correct for Oculus Rift CV1
– Potentially missing Microsoft runtimes were downloaded during install but not installed
New Game Profiles:
– Batman: Arkham Knight: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode
– The Surge: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode
– Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor: G3D, immersive screen mode
– Bioshock Remastered: G3D/Z3D, full VR, DirectVR: resolution, tracking, FOV, tweaks
– Bioshock 2 Remastered: G3D/Z3D, full VR, DirectVR: resolution, tracking, FOV, tweaks
– Farming Simulator 2019: G3D, full VR, DirectVR: resolution, FOV, tweaks
– Mafia III: Z3D, immersive screen mode
– GRIS: G3D, cinema mode
Game Profile Changes/Fixes:
– Prey : Geometry 3D added, DirectVR FOV/resolution working again.
– Resident Evil 7: hand shimmer/glow fixed.
– Need for Speed Rivals: street reflections fixed.
– Battlefield 4: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Star Wars Battlefront 2: Geometry 3D added.
– Mass Effect Andromeda: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Elex: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Max Payne 3: DX11 G3D flickering elements fixes, DirectVR tweaks added.
– Arma 2: game could crash on device reset (e.g. resolution change).
– Take On Helicopters: game could crash on device reset (e.g. resolution change)
– The Witcher 2: Geometry 3D did not work anymore.
– GTA V: scalable HUD added.
– What Remains of Edith Finch: various fixes.
– The Darkness II: G3D did not work correctly anymore.
– Gone Home: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– Firewatch: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– Life is Strange: Before the Storm: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– Inside: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
Aperçu du DirectVR Optimizer apparu dans vorpX 17.3.0