(MàJ 27/01/2019) : nouvelle version de vorpX, qui passe du coup en :
– More complete D3D 11.1 support (e.g. newer Frostbite and CryEngine games).
– Automated profile database updates for more user friendly profile fixes in between app releases.
– Alternative hooking mode that might be more reliable for some games (configurable in config app).
– Improved DirectVR game resolution calculation.
– Protection against hooking a process too early. Minimizes the chance of ‘random’ start crashes.
– Significantly reduced memory usage for some DX11 games (e.g. 100MB in Bioshock Remastered).
– Game input gets disabled while the Oculus/SteamVR dashboard is active if possible.
– DirectVR memory scanner cache was not reset when restoring profile defaults
– Camera does not spin anymore while pressing the ALT key in some Battlefield games
– D3D9 games with multiple swapchains (e.g. The Darkness II) could crash on device reset
– Z3D didn’t work anymore in cinema/immersive screen mode with ‘Generic Headset (desktop)’
– Color correction didn ‘t work in cinema/immersive screen mode with ‘Generic Headset (desktop)’
– Pre-defined game UI scale values were only correct for Oculus Rift CV1
– Potentially missing Microsoft runtimes were downloaded during install but not installed
New Game Profiles:
– Batman: Arkham Knight: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode
– The Surge: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode
– Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor: G3D, immersive screen mode
– Bioshock Remastered: G3D/Z3D, full VR, DirectVR: resolution, tracking, FOV, tweaks
– Bioshock 2 Remastered: G3D/Z3D, full VR, DirectVR: resolution, tracking, FOV, tweaks
– Farming Simulator 2019: G3D, full VR, DirectVR: resolution, FOV, tweaks
– Mafia III: Z3D, immersive screen mode
– GRIS: G3D, cinema mode
Game Profile Changes/Fixes:
– Prey : Geometry 3D added, DirectVR FOV/resolution working again.
– Resident Evil 7: hand shimmer/glow fixed.
– Need for Speed Rivals: street reflections fixed.
– Battlefield 4: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Star Wars Battlefront 2: Geometry 3D added.
– Mass Effect Andromeda: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Elex: Geometry 3D and scalable HUD added.
– Max Payne 3: DX11 G3D flickering elements fixes, DirectVR tweaks added.
– Arma 2: game could crash on device reset (e.g. resolution change).
– Take On Helicopters: game could crash on device reset (e.g. resolution change)
– The Witcher 2: Geometry 3D did not work anymore.
– GTA V: scalable HUD added.
– What Remains of Edith Finch: various fixes.
– The Darkness II: G3D did not work correctly anymore.
– Gone Home: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– Firewatch: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– Life is Strange: Before the Storm: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– Inside: Z3D added (was Geometry 3D only)
– SteamVR: Fix for frequent judder below 90fps with recent SteamVR versions.
– SteamVR/Oculus: Motion Smoothing/Asynchronous Space Warp support.
– SteamVR: Supersampling <1.0 is now taken into account (only important for Pimax 5k/8k).
– Oculus: Crystal Image setting takes user set super sampling into account.
– D3D11: several multithreading fixes and improvements
– The Witcher: better Geometry 3D profile, Z3D parameters tweaked
– The Witcher 2: G3D did not work anymore, Z3D parameters tweaked
– GTA V: scalable HUD added
(MàJ vorpX 22.214.171.124)
This hotfix addresses the SteamVR head tracking swim/latency introduced with yesterday’s update.
No other changes.
(MàJ vorpX 126.96.36.199)
– Improvements for WMR headsets related to issues with most recent SteamVR.
– Fallout 76: FOV did not work since the game got official FOV change support.
– OpenVR updated to 1.1.3b
source : Site Officiel
jeux compatibles vorpX
– Fallout 76: G3D/Z3D, full VR, DirectVR: head tracking, resolution, FOV, tweaks
– Effects that look bad in VR (e.g. DOF blur) can also be disabled with Z3D.
– DirectVR scanner could time out with large scans in low memory situations.
– DirectVR menu page didn’t behave correctly if both memory scan FOV and .ini edit FOV are available.
– FOV scan was run despite .ini edit FOV being selected if both are available.
– Fixed an occasional G3D crash in Fallout 76 (and maybe other DX11 games).
– Arma III: DirectVR FOV was slightly too high.
– The Witcher 3: some objects were rendered at wrong depth.
– Crysis 3: reflections fixed, effect fixes.
– Fallout 4: minor gun decals and fire glitches fixed.
– New D3D11/DXGI hooking method (allows to hook Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey)
– Improved XInput version handling
– Improved D3D11 HUD/UI-scaling
– For better accessibility important game information is now shown on monitor mirror, not just as
temporary notification in the headset.
– Games that load an incompatible OpenVR version themselves no longer crash with SteamVR headsets
(might not be a 100% solution, but works with Black Mesa, Rise of the Tomb Raider)
– Direct VR memory scanner improvements
– Experienced users can now create better custom profiles by defining HUD/shadow etc. shaders.
– Gamepad/VR Hotkey mapping did not work anymore when clicking the buttons with the mouse.
– Various UI related fixes/changes.
– G3D didn’t work anymore in some D3D11 games (e.g. F1 2014).
– In various D3D11 games with HUD scaling the HUD was not correctly centered in Z3D mode.
– Occasional visual glitches (e.g. black squares on image) in some UE4 games should no longer occur.
– In gamepad mode VR controller button states were released although the button was still pressed.
New Game Profiles:
– Life is Strange 2: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode
– Monster Hunter World: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode, DirectVR tweaks
– Shadow of the Tomb Raider: native 3D, immersive screen mode, DirectVR tweaks
– Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey: Z3D, immersive screen mode, DirectVR: resolution, FOV, tweaks
– Dark Souls Remastered: G3D, immersive screen mode
– Vampyr: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode
– Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition: G3D, immersive screen mode
– DiRT 4: G3D/Z3D, immersive screen mode, DirectVR resolution, tweaks
– Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition: G3D/Z3D, fullVR, DirectVR: resolution, tracking, FOV, tweaks
– Path of Exile: G3D, cinema mode, DirectVR tweaks
Game Profile Changes/Fixes:
– Tomb Raider : Geometry 3D added
– Kingdom Come: Deliverance: HUD, sky, shadow detection did not work anymore after game update
– Rise of the Tomb Raider: DirectVR tweaks added
– F.E.A.R.2: positional tracking unlocked, shader fixes, DirectVR FOV
– Dishonored 2: Z-buffer wasn’t always correctly determined, leading to a ‘cross-eyed’ view.
– Conan Exiles [no BattleEye]: DirectVR head tracking and resolution added.
Aperçu du DirectVR Optimizer apparu dans vorpX 17.3.0